By train the journey from Surin to Bangkok is scheduled to take between 6 hours 14 minutes and 9 hours 01 minutes depending upon which train you take.
Train Timetable: Surin to Bangkok
- Click on the Surin – Bangkok link in the timetable below for more information and to buy tickets.
|Surin - Bangkok ฿ 402–1,670 6h 55m – 9h 30m|
Surin Railway Station
Surin Railway Station is located at Nai Mueang, Mueang Surin District, Surin 32000.
Bangkok Railway Station
The final stop for trains from Surin to Bangkok is Hua Lamphong Railway Station.
Terminal 21 in Bangkok
Terminal 21 is a large shopping centre in Bangkok opened in 2011. The reason it is called Terminal 21 is because it is located on the corner of street number 21 off the Sukhumvit Road. Terminal 21 is linked to the Asok BTS station and near the Sukhumvit MRT station, making it an easily accessible shopping centre which is a key reason why it has been so successful. Since opening in Bangkok, further branches of Terminal 21 have opened in Pattaya and Nakhon Ratchasima.
Terminal 21 has 10 floors of retail space, a cinema, and an adjacent hotel. Terminal 21 is one of Bangkok’s premier shopping malls with the retail units mostly occupied by internationally known brands. A large amount of money and creative thinking has gone into developing Terminal 21 which is a ‘concept’ mall with each of the 10 floors themed to a location. The floors are set out as follows:
- Basement: Caribbean theme with mail boxes and florists.
- Lower Ground: Caribbean them with banks, chemists, a book shop and take-away snack food.
- Ground Floor: Rome theme with brand name clothes shops.
- Mezzanine: Paris theme with more brand name clothes shops.
- First Floor: Tokyo theme with lifestyle, make up and lingerie shops.
- Second Floor: London theme with shoe shops, glasses and a variety of other types of shops.
- Third Floor: Istanbul theme with smaller outlets selling accessories including fashion jewellery and perfumes.
- Fourth Floor: San Francisco theme with branded restaurant outlets.
- Fifth Floor: San Francisco theme food court with branded fast food outlets.
- Sixth Floor: Hollywood theme with a cinema, a gym and mobile phone retailers.
Last Updated on