By ferry it takes 2 hours 15 minutes to travel 106 km from the ferry pier near Hua Hin town to Pattaya. At the current time there is a single ferry operator on this route, Royal Passenger Liner.
Ferry Timetable from Hua Hin to Pattaya
- Click on the Hua Hin – Pattaya link in the timetable below for more information and to buy tickets.
|Hua Hin - Pattaya ฿ 1,250 2h 15m|
Location of the Ferry Pier in Hua Hin
The Hua Hin to Pattaya Ferry departs from Khao Takiab Pier.
Location of the Ferry Pier in Pattaya
The ferry from Hua Hin arrives at the Bali Hai Pier in Pattaya.
About Nong Nooch Tropical Garden
Nong Nooch Tropical Garden is the largest botanical garden is South East Asia. The garden is located about 20 km south of Pattaya and is open daily from 08:00 to 18:00. Entrance to the garden is 500 THB for adult and 300 THB for children with an additional fee payable for attending the cultural and elephant shows, and also for the international buffet lunch which is also not included in the basic ticket price.
The botanical garden occupies 2 square kilometres of 2.4 square kilometre site purchased privately by a Thai family in 1954 to grow fruit. However, the plan to grow fruit was abandoned and a garden was planted instead. The gardens developed over time and were first opened to the public in 1980. The botanical gardens are split into sections, each following a theme. The four most visited gardens are:
- French garden: a homage to the formal gardens of the Palace of Versailles
- Stonehenge garden: garden around a recreation of the famous ring of stones in Southern England.
- Butterfly Hill: colourful flowers in the shape of a butterfly.
- Animal Sculpture garden: animal themed topiary.