By bus the journey from Krabi to Surat Thani is scheduled to take 5 hours.
Bus Timetable from Krabi to Surat Thani
- Click on the Krabi – Surat Thani link in the timetable below for more information and to buy tickets.
|Krabi - Surat Thani ฿ 450 5h|
Departure from Krabi
Bus services to Surat Thani depart from Krabi Bus Terminal, Pak Nam, Mueang Krabi District, Krabi 81000.
Arrival in Surat Thani
Bus services from Krabi to Surat Thani terminate in Surat Thani city centre or Surat Thani Railway Station.
Travel from Surat Thani
Surat Thani is a major transport hub connecting destinations in the South of Thailand with Malaysia, resort destinations on both the east and west coasts of Thailand, as well destinations in the Upper South of Thailand such as Hua Hin and onto Bangkok:
- Thai Railways: Surat Thani has the closest major railway Station to west coast locations such as Phuket, Krabi and Koh Phi Phi and east coast islands such as Koh Samui and Koh Phangan. Surat Thani is on Thailand’s Southern Railway Line which runs between Bangkok and Hat Yai and onto Malaysia.
- Ferry Services: Ferries to Koh Samui, Koh Phangan and Koh Tao depart from several locations in Surat Thani Province. A night boat service to all three islands departs from Surat Thani city centre. Lomprayah ferries depart from a ferry pier 7 km to the east of Surat Thani city centre. Car ferries to Koh Samui and Koh Phangan depart from ferry piers in Donsak, about 90 minutes by bus from Surat Thani city centre.
- Bus Services: Surat Thani has several different bus stations with a wide variety of services. Minivans operate on short and medium distance routes to locations in the South of Thailand such as Hat Yai and Khanom. You can also take long distance bus services to Bangkok, Hua Hin and Ranong on the east coast.
- Air Links: Surat Thani has its own provincial airport (Surat Thani International Airport) with flights to Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), Chiang Mai and Chengdu (China).