By public bus it takes 8 to 11 hours to travel 658 km from Bangkok to Siem Reap. You can also fly fron Don Mueang Airport in Bangkok to Siem Reap with low cost airline Thai AirAsia and from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Siem Reap will full service airline Bangkok Airways.
Bus Timetable from Bangkok to Siem Reap
- Click on the ‘Bangkok – Siem Reap’ link in the timetable below for more information and to buy tickets.
|Bangkok - Siem Reap ฿ 720–1,010 7h 30m – 9h 45m|
Where to get the Bus in Bangkok
Bus services to Siem Reap depart from Khao San Giant Ibis bus stop, 71 Chakrabongse Rd, Chana Songkhram, Khet Phra Nakhon, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10200.
Arrival in Siem Reap
Bus services from Bangkok terminate at Siem Reap Giant Ibis Bus Station, Khmer Pub St, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia.
Travel from Siem Reap
Siem Reap is not connected Cambodia’s railway network, it does however have several bus stations and an international airport. From Siem Reap International Airport there are direct flights to many other countries in Asia:
- China: Haikou, Macau, Taipei-Taoyuan, Beijing–Capital, Hangzhou, Hong Kong, Nanning, Chengdu, Kunming, Shanghai–Pudong, Guangzhou, Sanya, Chongqing, Huai’an, Xi’an, Xuzhou, Shijiazhuang, Jinan, Dalian, Hefei, Kunming, Nanchang, Fuzhou & Xiamen.
- Korea: Busan & Seoul.
- Laos: Luang Prabang, Pakse & Vientiane
- Malaysia: Kuala Lumpur.
- Philippines: Manila.
- Singapore: Changi Airport.
- Thailand: Bangkok & Phuket.
- Vietnam: Da Nang, Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City & Nha Trang.
There are also a great range of private bus and minivan services departing from Siem Reap to and travelling direct to destinations across Cambodia including Poipet, Battambang, Phnom Penh, Sihanoukville and Koh Kong. As well as direct services to popular destinations in neighbouring countries such as Thailand (Aranyaprathet & Bangkok), Laos (Don Det, Luang Prabang, Pakse, Vientiane & Vang Vieng) as well as to Vietnam (Da Nang & Ho Chi Minh city).