Air China operates direct flights from Surat Thani to Zhejiang in China.
Flight schedule: Surat Thani to Zhejiang
Click on the Surat Thani – Zhejiang link in the timetable below for more information and to buy tickets.
Surat Thani Airport
Flights to Zhejiang depart from Surat Thani International Airport, 73 Hua Toei International Airport, Phunphin District, Surat Thani 84130.
Arrival in Zhejiang
Flights from Surat Thani land at Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport, Xiaoshan, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China.
Hangzhou in Zhejiang Province
Hangzhou is the largest city in Zhejiang Province, home to 8.7 million people. Hangzhou is also one of the most visited tourist destinations in China. What attracts tourists in large numbers (most of whom are domestic tourists) is the West Lake Scenic Area, which is a very large area divided into five sections by three causeways. The West Lake Scenic Area has lots of pagodas, gardens and artificial islands and is considered to be one of the most beautiful places in China, featuring heavily in Chinese literature and art. You can visit the lake either by walking around it or taking a boat trip, or both.
The most famous sights in the West Lake Scenic Area are:
- Mid-Lake Pavilion: The oldest island in the lake created in the 1500s.
- Su Causeway: 3 km causeway across the lake built in 1182.
- King Qian’s Memorial: Burial ground for 5 kings of the Wuyue Kingdom, which existed from 907 to 978.
- The Broken Bridge: Ancient bridge with great views across the lake.
- Lesser Yingzhou Isle: The largest island in the lake built in the 1600s. The island features a pagoda which is illuminated at night by candles.
- Solidary Hill And Zhongshan Park: Location of several Imperial palaces and the expensive Loud Wai Lou restaurant.
- Zhejiang Museum: Largest collection of local artefacts in Zhejiang Province.
Last Updated on